PLEASE VISIT www.jpaks.com FOR ORDERING INFO

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

A custom frame pak, for a custom frame






My bike packed up and ready to roll for the day. My J Paks worked out amazingly well. Tons of room, superb fit, and rugged. I cant thank Joe enough for the great work on these frame packs. The Snack Pak (gas tank) fits my exped sleeping pad! and the Ruck Sak is handy for a water bottle and a couple energy bars.. In my frame bag which could not have fit better, I had tools, rain jacket, spare clothes, tube lights etc, with room to spare. 

Every thing felt balanced and light and was a great first time experience using frame bags. Typically in the past I would load everything on my back with my big Camelbak alpine explore but don't see me bikepacking like that again. Thanks J Paks!

1 comment: